Skip navigation.

PEGC Scholarship

A Professional Engineers in California Government (PECG), Capitol Section Member, Member’s dependent or student intern employed at any State Agency under this section (see below) and must be enrolled or accepted into a full-time (12 units or more) Bachelors or Masters Degree Program at a Four Year ABET Accredited College in the following disciplines:

Civil Engineering/Architecture
Mechanical Engineering
Electrical Engineering
Geologist/ Engineering Geologist


Certificate program in a two-year ABET Accredited College for:

Land Surveyor